Monday, January 3, 2011

My 1st Poll: Which ver. of Hare Ame Nochi Suki is the best?

I know, I won't get many votes on my poll, because I just made my blog about 2 days, and I don't have many readers, but I'd still like to try and see how many votes I can manage (If I can get 5 votes, I will be very happy!). My poll idea is from ForeverLove!~ of course, she always does polls like these (Vocal polls seem to be the theme of her blog).

The members who are included in my 1st poll are, Morning Musume's ex-member, Eri Kamei, Berryz Koubou's, Momoko Tsugunaga & Miyabi Natsuyaki, and lastly, C-ute's Saki Nakajima.

I'm having a hard time embed-ing the video's to my blog, so I will give you the links instead:

Eri Kamei - Hare Ame Nochi Suki
Momoko Tsugunaga - Hare Ame Nochi Suki
Miyabi Natsuyaki - Hare Ame Nochi Suki
Saki Nakajima - Hare Ame Nochi Suki


I think it's going to be hard for everyone to pick which members version is best, and because of that, I've allowed you the choice of picking 2 members if you want.


[Who I voted for:
My first vote went to Nakki, because this is one of the best performances I've ever heard from her, nothing she's sung live so far has been as good as this (Nakki's Aishiteru Aishiteru is the only thing that rivals this, imho), and my second vote went to Momo, because she displays the most emotion out of all the versions, and also because her voice is well controlled, her tone sounds so clear. :P
I think all of the versions are good though, none of them are bad! ^^]

Please vote! :)

4 comments:

  1. haha I voted for Nakky and Momo too ^-^ <3
    and I think that Nakky really did a great job on that performance :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. miya only had one vote (me)
    my other choice is nakky .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for not commenting on your blog, and voting earlier.. I've been a bit busy (lazy)... :P

    My vote goes to Momoko and Miyabi... I'm sorry I'm NatsuMomoCHU biased!! xD

    When does your poll close? I think I can help you get more votes (you already have a good amount for someone who just started her blog not long ago... I think I can help you get a bit more though ^^). ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nakky and Eri. I love nakky voice when she sings this.

    ReplyDelete