Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy birthday ForeverLove/shyangel1333

I just wanted to wish my bestie a very happy 17th birthday!!
I hope you enjoy your birthday, Angel! Go out and have lots of fun, eat lots of cake, and enjoy your presents! :)

My present for you:



[ForeverLove has been a big inspiration to me, it's because of her that I started subbing H!P video's (her Youtube channel is just amazing), and it's also because of her that I'm so into Hello! Project right now, she really inspires me, so I'll say it again:
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, SHYANGEL1333/FOREVERLOVE!!!]

Love ya, bestie!! I wish you the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL. If you're trying to suck up to me than... I just want you to know... IT'S WORKING.. XD

    ROFL, don't praise me too much, Cuttie.. You'll make me get a big ego (jk, jk)! xD

    Thanks for the b-day post, and for the subbed video as well, I really appreciate it!! :)
    Arigoto~

    ReplyDelete