Sunday, February 20, 2011

Poll Results

Poll results to 1st poll:


Which group performed Suki Sugite Baka Mitai the best?

C-ute (Saki, Airi, Chisato, & Mai): 7 Votes
Momoko, Megumi, Maimi, Reina: 4 Votes
Sayumi, Maasa, Reina, Maimi: 0 Votes
S/mileage: 0 Votes

The winner of the poll is C-ute! :)

Even though I voted for Momoko, Megumi, Maimi, & Reina's version, I'm still happy C-ute won, as they were my 2nd choice! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll results to 2nd poll:

Who sung 100Kai no Kiss the best?

Yuuka Maeda: 4 Votes
Eri Kamei: 3 Votes
Rika Ishikawa: 1 Votes
Saki Shimizu: 0 Votes

The winner of the poll is Yuuka Maeda!! :)

She was who I voted for, so I'm very happy that she won! I think her version is the sweetest version out of all the versions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment