Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Poll + Some Nakki

The new poll is the same as the others [I like these type of polls, so I think I will keep doing them ^^], but this time, the members and song are different, the members are Momoko Tsugunaga *waits for ForeverLove to come and go insane over the poll & tell everyone to vote for Momo! xD*, Maasa Sudou, & *gasps* Risako Sugaya! :O

The song is Aisuru hito no Namae wo Nikki ni, and here are the solo versions of the song from Momo, Maasa, & Risako [click the links below please]:
Momoko Tsugunaga - Aisuru hito no Namae wo Nikki ni
Maasa Sudou - Aisuru hito no Namae wo Nikki ni
Risako Sugaya - Aisuru Hito no Namae wo Nikki ni

[I won't be voting on my poll this time]

And here's some Nakki [I found her subbed Yorosen! episodes on youtube]:

Saki Nakajima Yorosen part 1
Saki Nakajima Yorosen part 2
Saki Nakajima Yorosen part 3
Saki Nakajima Yorosen part 4
Saki Nakajima Yorosen part 5

Bye for now, everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment